Wednesday, August 3, 2011

EASY way of saving over 50% - Safeway 8.2.11


Okay, here is the break down....

Total before coupons and club card...$75.04

But I only paid $32.71...even the cashier said "You saved over $42.00!!!"

Yep, that a savings of 56%

While I probably could have saved even more if I drove 45 minutes away or if I had 50 coupons I had cut out but here's my point...make it easy!

Nothing against extreme couponers but I don't have time. I only had 12 coupons with me for 29 items. 7 of those coupons were right out of the Safeway flyer and 1 was off the Skippy container in the store. So there were only 4 other coupons I used that I had found elsewhere. 2 from the Sunday paper and 2 that I had printed. Not so hard, anyone can do that!

If you need help figuring it out, let me know. My email is jmpoolman@hotmail.com. I love to help folks save money! Have a great day - now I'm going to go enjoy the weather! :)

~J


No comments:

Post a Comment