Monday, August 15, 2011

Safeway 8.15.11


A few great deals at Safeway through 8/16-

Skippy peanut butter $1.09 - use Safeway coupon for $1.59 and some have coupons right on them $1 off 2.

Nature Valley Granola Bars - $1.22 a box. Load coupons though Safeways Just for U deals on their website...

Cheez Its for $1.99 with Safeway coupon

Dannon Lit & Fit Yogurt for $1.49 with Safeway coupon.

I'll post a pic in a bit of what I got, but I only used 2 manufacturers coupons - the rest were all from Safeway - now that's EASY!!!

They also have cereal on sale for $1.49 a box .....Trix, Golden Grahams, Cocoa Puffs, Cheerios and I think I saw some Chex's too. With coupons from the last week you should be able to score 99 cent cereal!! That's what I'm talking about!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment